Sunday, August 06, 2006

I still exist

I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. I'm just taking a customary summer hiatus from blogging, what with the other worthwhile things we have to do with our lives while the weather's nice.

I'll be back soon with a lot to say on a myriad of personal finance topics -- not the least of which will be the smell of death that's emanating from my Biovail shares after last week's carnage.

You've got to hand it to those guys. It's not often that the same company can be investigated by the OSC on one day, and have the stock hammered by an absolutely devastating patent ruling the next. That's just a special company.

Sometimes I think all Biovail needs is to have a pack of coyotes circling the podium, growling and slowing inching toward the speaker during every press conference they have to report their underwhelming earnings.

No comments: